Main window of the program:
Click image to see non-resized screenshot...
RTMNemesis program scans the most current log file of SuperLumin Nemesis server and creates the following statistics in real time:
- User IP addresses.
- Last URLs of web sites visited by users and the history cache of these URLs for each user. You can set any quantity of URLs in this cache.
- Last access time to these sites
Total users loading from the start of the program
- Current users loading for the last parsing of the program
- Type of HTTP packets passing via the proxy
- Hierarchy codes of these packets
- Program's start time
- Seconds left until the next log reading
- Average HTTP loading of the proxy for 5 min, 1 hr and 20 hrs
You also can:
- Sort information in the columns
- Connect to selected web sites to see where your users were
- Look through the history cache of these web sites for several cycles of the program
- Define the DNS name (or workstation name) of the user workstation, if the HTTP proxy authentication is turned off
- See users, who tried to get access to forbidden websites (403 HTTP code). In this case the program shows these users by yellow background in the main window and gives the signal to the PC speaker
- Set a time period when the program will not parse the access log
- Create HTML reports for the main and the History modes
- Create reports for all websites that your users are visiting at the moment. The program forms two kinds of reports: the report of websites and the report of visitors of these sites
- Get IP information using Whois service (Useful for identifying IP addresses accessing reverse proxy)
- MS Windows XP/7. The program was not tested on the other Windows environments
- RAM - the program requires memory equal to the maximal size of log on the server
- SuperLumin Nemesis server.
- Access to Advanced Reporting Log (or Common Log) of the server via SSH protocol. Advanced Log format is preferred
- Log rotation must work on the server
- Network card. For normal work you can use any network card, including wireless connections, but there will be better performance in case of the faster connection
- Time zones of the server and admin workstation must be the same
- Internet Explorer must have Internet access, because the program uses IE components for creating reports in Connect and Whois IP operations
Attention! If you find a bug in the current version or have a great idea on how to improve the program, you'll get a new version for free!
- FREE 3-USER DEMO VERSION
- RELEASE VERSION, cost $27.45 USD
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for
goods and services provided by KVY Research.
Attention! Please, fill the payment form's fields attentively! In other case - 2CO system may protract the shipping. In any case if the shipping is delayed, resolve it immediately by mailing us.
Install / Upgrade:
To install the program, double-click SetupRTMN***.exe and follow the installer program instructions
- Run RTMNemesis from the Desktop of your computer
- Open Help/Getting Started section and follow its instructions